This easy to follow recipe makes the best homemade pancakes. These pancakes are light, healthy and fluffy, with just a hint of sweetness, these pancakes are the real deal. I’ve been searching for the best pancake recipe ever, and I’ve finally perfected it.
Fluffy Pancake Recipe
Simple ingredients and a few minutes time is all you need to make these perfect, homemade pancakes.
⤑2 cups flour
⤑¹/₄ cup sugar
⤑2 teaspoons baking powder
⤑1 teaspoon baking soda
⤑1 ¹/₄ cups milk
⤑¹/₄ cup oil or melted butter
⤑1 teaspoon vanilla or Cinnamon (Optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a measuring cup, combine liquid ingredients.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Preheat frying pan and oil it.
- Pour the mixture into the frying pan.
- Flip when the top has bubbles and a half inch of the edge looks dry.
- For extra fluffy pancakes, separate the egg and whip the white until soft peaks form. Buttermilk may be also be used instead of milk - reduce baking powder to 1 ¹/₂ teaspoons and ¹/₂ teaspoon soda.