Pomegranate is known as super fruit, as it has lots of nutritional value. It is loaded with proteins, carbohydrate, fiber, fat and balance amount of sugar (glucose). And more significantly, it has high amount of iron and calcium. Pomegranate also includes minerals such as potassium and copper.
Consumption of Pomegranate increases hemoglobin naturally in our blood and increases healthy blood flow. You should try Pomegranate to get rid of typical symptoms of anemia like weakness, tiredness, faintness and fatigue.
1. Prepare juice from 1 medium size Pomegranate and drink it in the morning on n empty stomach. Do this for 2-3 weeks for best result or you can drink it once or twice a day.
2. Eat Pomegranate fruit daily to overcome anemia.
2. Sesame Seeds
Sesame seeds are another excellent natural remedy that treat anemia. The black sesame seeds are wealthy source of iron; it contains more iron than white seeds.
Take 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds and
Soak them in less than half cup of warm water for 2-3 hours.
Then crush the seeds in same water to form paste.
Mix this sesame seeds paste with 1 teaspoon of honey.
Consume this paste. Do this twice a day for fast result.
Soak one tablespoon of black or white sesame seeds in half cup of warm water.
After 2-3 hours strain the water and crush the seeds properly
Mix this sesame paste with cup of warm milk, also add 1 teaspoon of honey in it.
Drink this milk twice a day to get rid of anemia.
Spinach contains high mount of Vitamins A, B9, C and E, it also contains iron, calcium, beta carotene and fiber. Bowl of cooked or boiled spinach everyday will cure anemia and fulfill daily need of iron and other essential nutrients. Bowl of boiled spinach can provide 30-35 percent of daily iron requirement (6.4 mg of iron).
It is highly recommended to consume boiled spinach for few minutes, as it contains oxalic acid which my interfere with proper absorption of iron by the body, so boiling the spinach reduces its oxalic acid level and increases proper absorption of iron.
Ways to include spinach in your diet
1. Prepare fresh glass of spinach juice and add 1 tablespoon of honey and half teaspoon of black pepper powder in it, mix well. Drink this spinach juice daily to get rid of anemia.
2. Add spinach in your vegetables salad. You can also add other green vegetables in your veg salad such as celery, kale, watercress, broccoli etc.
3. Boil bowl of spinach in a cup of water for few minutes to make a soup and add some black salt, black pepper powder to it to improve the taste. Repeat this 2-3 times a day.
Consumption of food containing lots of iron is not enough; your body should be capable to absorb that iron too and to absorb iron in the body vitamin C plays very important role. Vitamin C absorbs the iron from the food; tomatoes are very rich sources of lycopene and Vitamin C.
1. Cut two medium size tomatoes & one cucumber (make small pieces) and add them in bowl of curd. Also add 1 teaspoon of sugar in it. Mix it well and consume it with regular food. Do this in lunch and dinner. Cucumber and curd also contains lots of vitamin C.
2. Drink glass of fresh tomatoes juice, add pinch of salt and black pepper to improve the taste. You can add tomatoes to your salad, sandwiches. Use tomatoes in your regular food.
5. Red colored Fruits and Vegetables
Increase the consumption of red colored fruits and vegetables, as they contain the essential vitamins and minerals which increase the levels of hemoglobin and reduces anemia in few days. Eat following fruits and vegetables on regular basis.
Fresh Tomatoes, Red Raspberries, Watermelon
Red Apples, Strawberries, Red Cabbage, Sweet Cherries
Red Onion, Kidney Beans, Red Beans, Beetroot.
6. Black pepper
Take 6-7 black pepper balls, crush them and add it to glass of milk. Boil this milk in an iron vessel for 7-8 minutes and drink it. Repeat this once or twice a day for 2-3 weeks to overcome iron and hemoglobin deficiencies.
7. Last but not least
1. Woman who experience blood loss during and after menstrual periods should consume spinach on a regular basis to fulfill the requirement of iron.
2. Cook your daily food in an iron vessel, especially drinking wter nd vegetables to overcome iron deficiency.
3. Never skip or delay your morning breakfast.
4. Increase the consumption of lentil soup, beans, whole grain breads, green veggies, fruits, fish, steak, milk products, cornbread, oatmeal, chicken soup and eggs.