5. Egg white
Apply egg white to remove impurities from the clogged skin pores; it also reduces the size of skin pores. Egg white has skin toning (uneven skin ton, sun tan) and complexion enhancing qualities.
1. Take 1 egg and separate the white portion from it. Beat the white egg until it gets foamy. Keep it in the refrigerator for 5-6 minutes. Then add 2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice or tomato pulp/juice in it, also add pinch of turmeric powder. Mix them all properly and apply on the clean face and neck for 20 minutes. Before washing it away, gently rub the same mask for 5 minutes using few drops of water or rose water, then wash off. Repeat this 2-3 times a week.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon of gram flour/besan or lentil flour with egg white, then add 1 tablespoon of honey to it. Apply the mixture on the face for 20 minutes. Rinse off after gentle scrub for 5 minutes.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe Vera gel/juice and pinch of turmeric with egg white, mix them well and apply for 20 minutes on the affected area. Wash it off and try this 2-3 times a week.
6. Raw Papaya
Papaya contains an enzyme called papain, which has great skin cleaning quality; it removes deep skin impurities such as blackheads, dead skin cells, excessive oils and dirt. Papaya also works as natural exfoliater, it makes our skin soft, healthy by unclogging the pores.
1. Apply 1 teaspoon of raw milk or rose water on the face, then take 2 slices of the raw papaya and gently rub/massage on the skin for 5 minutes. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash away with water. This technique will remove excessive oil, dirt and dead skin cells. Do this 3-4 times a week.
2. Extract 3 tablespoon of fresh raw papaya juice or paste, and add 1 tablespoon of honey to it. Apply the mixture on the affected area and start gently rubbing with fingertips for 5 minutes. Rinse it off with normal water. Repeat this 3 times a week.
7. Jojoba oil
Jojoba oil is one of the best alternatives you can use to clean the clogged pores on the facial skin; it will give you the desired results instantly. Application of the jojoba oil on the affected areas cleanses the clogged pores and removes the blackheads, dirt, oil and other toxins completely. Jojoba oil gives the best nourishment to our skin which maintains the skin soft and healthy.
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil with 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and apply the mixture for 20 minutes on the skin, then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Then apply teaspoon of honey for 15 minutes as a natural moisturizer. Follow this 23 times a week.
2. Add 2 tablespoon of sugar with 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil, and gently rub/massage your skin in circular and upward motion for 5 minutes, leave it for more 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
8. Multani mitti/Fuller’s Earth
Mulatani mitti has incredible cleansing and absorbing properties, it is very rich in minerals and absorbs dirt, excess oil from the skin, thus it cleanses and opens the clogged pores. Mulatani mitti is greatly useful for oily skin because it reduces excess oil secretion by absorbing it. It also exfoliates the skin and improves skin’s blood circulation.
1. Mix 1-2 tablespoon of multani mitti/fuller’s earth with 2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of rose water, mix them well and apply the thick mixture on the affected areas for 20-30 minutes, then wash off with normal water.
2. Add 2 tablespoon of raw milk in 1-2 tablespoon of multani mitti, add enough raw milk to make smooth paste. Apply this paste on the face for 20-30 minutes. Before washing it off, gently rub the skin for 5 minutes, and then wash off with normal water.
3. Take 1-2 tablespoon of multani mitti, add 1 tablespoon of honey, pinch of turmeric and enough rose water to make smooth paste. Use this paste as face mask and rinse it off after 20-3- minutes. Try this 2-3 times a week.
Fresh parsley is one of the best home remedies for clogged pores and blackhead treatment. Parsley a natural astringent, which unclogs pores and removes extra oil, toxins and dirt from skin. Repeat following remedies 3-4 times a week.
1. Take 3 cups of fresh Parsley/ Ajwain leaves and grind them in mixture grinder using 3-4 tablespoon of water. Strain the Parsley/ Ajwain leaves juice. Mix 2 tablespoon of fresh Parsley/ Ajwain leaves juice with 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey, mix them well together. Apply this mixture on the affected areas for 30 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
2. Mix 2 tablespoon of Parsley/ Ajwain juice with 1 tablespoon of tomato paste and pinch of turmeric make smooth paste and apply on the face for 30 minutes, wash it away with lukewarm water.
3. Add 3 tablespoon of Parsley/ Ajwain juice in 1-2 tablespoon of gram flour/besan or lentil flour or multani mitti, also add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the face and gently rub/massage with your fingertips for 5 minutes in circular and upward direction, leave it for more 20-30 minutes and rinse it off with normal or lukewarm water.
10. Baking Soda
Baking soda is one of the gentle exfoliater and scrubber, which cleanse the clogged pores by removing blackheads, dead skin cells, dirt, excessive oil and other impurities from the skin.
1. Prepare homemade deep facial cleanser – Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of rose water, mix them well together and make smooth paste of it. Apply this paste onto clogged areas and gently rub/massage in circular and upward direction for 5 minutes, then leave it for more 10 minutes. Then rinse off with lukewarm or normal water and apply moisturizer. Repeat this once or twice a week to achieve the best result.
2. Mix 1-2 tablespoon of baking soda with 1 tablespoon of honey and apply on the face for 20 minutes, then rinse well and pat your face dry, apply moisturizer. Do this twice a week.