Almonds have long been admired as the essence of fitness, wellness and health. It is an excellent source of vitamin E, vitamin B-6, carbohydrates, manganese, potassium, iron, zinc, folatescalcium, magnesium, pantothenic acid, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin and selenium.
Vitamin E is a great lipid soluble antioxidant, which gives you energy and fight against the weakness, it also protect us from harmful oxygen-free radicals. Lack of magnesium may be the cause of weakness in some cases.
Almonds are rich sources of vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber, and loaded with lots of health promoting phyto-chemicals; it gives protection against diseases and cancers.
1. Soak 2-3 almonds. One fried fig and 5-6 raisins in glass of water overnight. Next morning eat the almonds (peel the almonds), raisins, figs and drink the water. You can consume this on an empty stomach or do this in the breakfast.
1. Always carry some roasted almonds with you. Whenever you feel weakness or exhausted, eat 3-4 almonds to get instant energy.
2. Soak 3-4 almonds in glass of milk overnight and in the morning eat the almonds and drink the milk. Do this every day. You can see the result within 15-20 days.
2. Indian Gooseberry/amla
Indian gooseberry is rich source of vitamin C, which develops immunity against various infections. It also contains vitamin A, calcium, folates, phosphorus, pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), thiamin (vitamin B-1), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), potassium, manganese, magnesium and copper. Vitamins and flavonoid anti-oxidants in Indian gooseberry protects us from lung and oral cavity cancers.
Indian gooseberry is a rich source of antioxidant polyphenolics and vitamins. It has considerably high amounts of phenolic phytochemicals particularly flavones and anthocyanins, these compounds very beneficial in treating neurological diseases, cancer, aging and inflammation.
1. Extract half glass of fresh juice from Indian gooseberry/amla and add 1 tablespoon of honey to it. Drink this juice 3 times a day and see the result in two weeks.
2. Boil 4-5 Indian gooseberry/amla in 2 glasses of water for 10 minutes, and then grind them in same water. Add pinch of rock salt, 1 tablespoon of honey and half teaspoon of black pepper powder. Mix them properly and drink 2 cup of the mixture early in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 cup 30 minutes before heavy meal (lunch and dinner). Do this every day to see the best improvement.
3. Also add raw or boiled Indian gooseberry/amla in your regular diet and salad.
Banana is fat, cholesterol and sodium free fruit. Bananas are rich source of vitamin C, vitamin B6, dietary fiber, potassium and manganese, sucrose, fructose, glucose, copper and calcium, which gives you fast and huge energy. It contains potassium, which converts sugar into energy and fiber maintains the glucose level in our blood.
1. Cut 2-3 ripe bananas in bowl and spread 1-2 tablespoon of honey and half teaspoon powder of cumin seeds on it. Consume it daily in the breakfast and in evening.
2. Whenever you feel weak and exhausted, eat one or two ripe bananas or drink banana shake and smoothie.
3. Eat 1-2 ripe bananas daily after each and every heavy meal for fast and easy digestion of food. This will prevent acidity, constipation and indigestion, which is one of the reasons of weakness.
Parsley is also known as rock celery, it is the most popular cooking herb used globally. Parsley has very high amount of iron and folic acid. 100 gm of parsley contains 5.8 mg of iron, it means, half a bowl of fresh parsley or one tablespoon dried parsley can supply 10-15% of our body’s daily requirement of iron. It also contains vitamin C, which helps our body to absorb iron properly.
Take 8-10 currants and soak overnight them in the water. Next morning, remove the seeds from the currants and consume them on n empty stomach. Follow this every day to get rid of anemia and to increase the hemoglobin level in the blood.