|Get Fair Skin Naturally!|
Who wouldn't crave for a flawless glowing complexion for enhancing beauty? For this, you don’t need to spend a lot of money at beauty parlor or buy expensive fairness synthetic products from the stores! You can attain fair complexion using the ingredients available at home. Find in this post some of the best home remedies for getting fair & glowing skin.
- To improve skin complexion, massage the skin with tomato pulp and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash the skin with water.
- Massaging the skin with a mixture of yogurt and lemon juice not only imparts fairness, but also lightens the black spots and acne marks.
- Rub raw potato slices over the skin and wash off with water after 15 minutes.
- Massaging the skin with milk cream with a pinch of turmeric powder helps improve complexion.
- Prepare a paste of sandalwood powder with turmeric in rose water and apply topically to improve skin complexion.
- Mix a tsp of gram flour & 1/4th tsp turmeric powder in milk to make a paste. Apply the same over the skin for 20 minutes & wash off with water.
- Shade dry orange peels, powder and store the same in a bottle. Take a tsp of the orange peel powder & mix in a tsp of yogurt to make it into a paste. Apply the mixture over face & neck for 15 -20 minutes. Wash off with water while rubbing in circular motions.
- Mix some egg yolk with curd, fuller's earth & honey to make a face pack. Apply this on face and neck for improving complexion as well as tightening the skin.
- For fair complexion, soak a pinch of saffron in raw milk and apply over face and neck for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
- Take a tsp of radish juice and to it, mix a few drops of lemon juice. Topical application of the same improves complexion owing to the bleaching properties of the ingredients.
- Prepare a paste by mixing a tsp of oatmeal powder with a pinch of turmeric powder and a few drops of lemon. Apply the same to face for 15 minutes for skin fairness.
- Mix a tsp of cucumber juice with a few drops of lemon juice. Apply on the skin for 10 – 15 minutes and wash off.
- Add a tbsp of papaya fruit pulp to a tsp of fuller’s earth (multani mitti). Apply this mixture for a fair and flawless skin.
- Cut lemon into half and use the same to scrub your face, neck and hands to lighten skin tone. Lemon is an excellent bleaching agent & is beneficial for attaining fairness.
- For fair and glowing complexion, mash a banana & apply over face, neck and the hands for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
|Eat Healthy Diet for a Healthy Skin|
Although home remedies do provide solutions for skin problems, a nutritious diet & regular exercise plays an important role in maintaining healthy skin. Eat lots of green vegetables, fruits, grains and cereals. Supplement your diet with skin protective foods like milk, honey, yogurt and yeast. Include foods rich in vitamins A, B and C, proteins, iron and iodine for a healthy skin. Drink plenty of water (3-4 liters) everyday. Follow a regular exercise regime. Learn to meditate and manage your stress level. Don't forget to take adequate sleep to relax your mind and body.
How to Remove Suntan Naturally:
How to Heal Acne Fast and Naturally: